Monday, May 10, 2010

What to do?

Dear Journal,
As of lately I have been feeling that we should have another baby. I don't know if it is the spirit telling me that it is time or if it is me. Logically, Owen is only 15 months and he is barely crawling. If I am to get pregnant I am a high risk pregnancy now and I would really have to take it easy. As in no lifting! I have faith that the Lord would let this be when he knows we are ready even if we don't know if WE are ready. We practice natural birth control and have since we had Jake. It has always worked for us. If the Lord is trying to tell me that it is time. He needs to put it in Adams heart too. Just a thought and my feelings. I'll write again.
Also I wanted to put this down. On May 3, 2010 Jacob and Logan promised me that they would never, ever drink alcohol. We had passed a bar and they asked me what people did there and wondered if it was a place for little kids. So I just let them know exactly what people did there and that it was against what Heavenly Father and Jesus wanted us to do. They promised me that if anybody ever tried to get them to drink alcohol they would "smash it out of their hands and punch them in the face!" Love it.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH! this is such a cute post! Ok Nita, you're not alone...I've been feeling like it's time to have another one too.... yikes... and it was my same question, how do you know if it's the spirit or me just seeing these cute babies and wanting another one...as far as the boys not drinking...AWESOME that you're writing it down :)
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete